MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Punishment [UPDATED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:10 am

I'm not gonna post in this Nick. Becuase, to be honest, I have no ideas at the moment. What, I can't give constructive critisism?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 am

Becuase it wasn't constructive in any way shape or form. -To Chad's post- I don't know enough about the story yet, but it sounds compelling enough. Being trapped in imortality and seeking death is a really cool and very intresting concept. Write it with a psychological approach and it would be awesome. Like how the boy's perception on what mankind and life has become and how his "journey" changes it.

I do love how we like to get into the minds of susicidal and emotionally disturbed people...they are just so...intresting, I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:01 am

I think that should be episode two or three.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 am

What should be the second episode?
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Read your post Chad. Pretty good, but I need to know more about it.

In any event. I'm trying to work around the idea of a man who suffers from split personality. I don't know, it's still a working progress. There! Happy? I posted something!
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:23 pm

About time!!!

Your idea for an episode chad. that should be episode two.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:53 am

There is no way we would ever be able to get my idea put on screen without heavily modifying it. The budget would need to be enormous, with effects none of us have the skills to produce.

I think we need an Idea's Archive on the site.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 am

There is no way that we could do Chad's idea. -For all of the reasons listed above-
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 am

I just realized something Chad: why in god's name is Karn in your story!!!???!!
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:54 am

Because of the hidden ingenuity behind the name. Saying it out loud just makes the sounding of it seem like the perfect description for the character; M:TG just got to it first.

An existent, all-knowing mechanical AI God, who has no relation to the humans he oversees, but curious enough to continue trying to relate. I thought of the name, tried saying no to it because it's been used before, but ultimately couldn't resist because I couldn't think of anything else that would fit.

In the end, I'll probably just end up making it an acronym for something.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 am

Yeah so don't yell at me when I use similar names to those in M:TG because that'd make you a hipocrate! (sp?)
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 am

No it wouldn't... I read the name and thought of what it would imply for the character, and couldn't decide on anything else that fit better. I didn't go, "Hey, that names from Magic! I should use it because the characters are sort of similar."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 am

WTF?!? Even is this? Mike, why do you think that using a name from something else makes it "Stealing" or something. It's just a name. If the character has the same name and is the same then yes it is stealing. Names aren't owned by anyone, therefore anyone can use them. Chad you liked how the name sounded and used it, whatever! Nobody cares about any of this, don't invent some backstory that we don't even care about. We're done with this discussion.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:11 am

Not when you go and make unwarranted personal attacks like that.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:08 am

I apoligize. I just have to say something mean so we can shut up with the stupid little arguements that go on on this site.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:03 am

But it's the little arguements that erupt into into something big and nasty that make this website fun to be on!
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:11 am

but its getting abit out of hand. theres one probaly in every single topic
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:43 am

Well Nick, let's put you in charge and see if you can handle it any better than Bryan!
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 pm

No, why would I want to be in charge. Maybe you should be in charge. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Punishment [UPDATED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3