MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Punishment [UPDATED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Empty
PostSubject: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:34 am

This section can also be used for scripts and such. I've been thinking about making a small series in which we have short films. They can be "scary shorts" similar to Tales from the Crypt and Fear Itself. I don't know what it will be called or even how many episodes we'll do but, I've taken the liberty upon myself to write the first scene of a scary short film. I've got a pretty cool idea and it will develop further. Tell me if you think we should do this "show" and wether or not you want to write a scary short film.

Here is the first scene of the episode "Time and Punishment"

TIME AND PUNISHMENT

SCENE 1

INT. DANIEL’S HOUSE- WORK ROOM.

Shot pans open to a ROOM lined with scattered paint cans and brushes. The Room is a mess of paint supplies. Shot panes across table and down to the floor. Shot moves to a CLOCK which lies smashed upon the floor. The hands on the CLOCK are still ticking. BLOOD pours down the CLOCK. VOICE OVER commences.

(V.O.)
Time is a relative manner. Perhaps your perception on time isn’t correct. You said to me that the past coincides with the present and future. Like…like your saying that the past and present are simultaneous?

The shot changes to a light room where two people are sitting.

DANIEL
Yes, but you’re not understanding what I’m saying. You need to see this from my perspective.

DR. WALTERS
Okay Andrew, how is your perspective on time any different than any other-

DANIEL
There is no future or past…or even present. There is just time. You insist on seeing only one edge of time…like picture all of time and space as a clock…yes?

DR. WALTERS
Hmm…continue

DANIEL
A timepiece has hundreds of gears and pieces moving together for a common purpose. What if every event of history, as well as events to come, as all just connected and ticking away?

DR. WALTERS
Daniel, Your saying then…as I drink a cup of coffee, Napoleon could be fighting France’s enemies at Waterloo. Don’t you see how ludicrous this whole notion sounds?

DANIEL
Ah! But Dr. Walters, you’re looking at time as a one-dimensional force. What if it is extended to three dimensions, with the past present and future all coinciding at the same time?

DR. WALTERS
Daniel, I think we should move on and talk about some other things in your life. Before you mentioned a girl, why don’t you tell me about her?

DANIEL
No…no…your not even listening to me

DR. WALTERS
Daniel this is only our fourth session. Yet, you continue to tell me your radical theories instead of telling me about your personal life. I assume that this is some time of defensive mechanism, but I find it strange that you sincerely believe these ideas of time. Tell me, why have you begun to think this way?

DANIEL
No…you’re mocking me. You don’t want to know about my thoughts; you just want to make me get over my “daddy issues”. Well I don’t need your assistance. I tried to tell you my thoughts and you’ve rejected them. I don’t need this.

DR. WALTERS
Well, I’m sorry to hear that Daniel. I thought we were making some progress. And as far as the state is concerned, you do need this. I’m trying to help you but you refuse to let me in. Tell me, what started this radical thinking of yours?

DANIEL
(Hesitant)
I’ve been drawing lately. And painting.

DR. WALTERS
That’s very good Daniel, usually it takes months until someone in your predicament can continue with their work. Go on…

DANIEL
It’s just…My paintings have been a little different. It’s helped me change my whole perspective on time and the world itself. The future is happening right now….and I’ve found a way to see it.

END OF SCENE

TIME AND PUNISHMENT

SCENE 2

INT. HOSPITAL- BED

“SIX MONTHS AGO”

DANIEL sits up in his HOSPITAL BED. His head is bandaged and he is covered in bruises and sores. He awakes and looks down at his hands which are wrapped in bandages. DANIEL moves and cries out lightly in pain.

SARAH
Oh! Daniel, you’re awake! Wait no…no, no, no don’t try to move

DANIEL
My head…my hands…oh god, what happened?

SARAH
You mean you don’t remember?

DANIEL
What I?...everything is so fuzzy…I…I don’t know

SARAH
Daniel, I don’t know if you’re ready.

DANIEL
What happened…oh god was I hit by something?

SARAH looks down nervously.

DANIEL
You’re serious? Somebody hit me?...I…

DANIEL closes his eyes and his flashes back to see himself storming out of a house and walking angrily down the street. He turns into a blinding light and CAR SCHREECHES can be heard.

DANIEL
Oh God…I remember…that son-of a-bitch hit me.

SARAH
Daniel, I know you’ve been through a lot, but I wish that you didn’t take about him like that…

DANIEL
No, he deserves it. God Damnitt! He actually hit me with his car!

SARAH
Daniel, I don’t think that he meant to-

DANIEL
Is he here?

SARAH
He…Daniel

DANIEL
What?

DANIEL tries to sit up and falls back down into the bed in pain.

SARAH
Daniel be careful, your body’s fragile right now. You had to go through sugary…two of your ribs were broken…I…I was so worried.

SARAH sobs for a minute before staring back up at DANIEL.

DANIEL
Sarah…Where is he?

SARAH
(Hesitant)
Daniel…He didn’t make it. He went through the windshield…..he was unconscious and the doctor’s couldn’t revive him.

DANIEL
He’s dead.

SARAH
Yes…

SARAH cries lightly into a Kleenex.

DANIEL
(angry)
Sarah…why are you crying?

SARAH
Daniel please, you can’t still hold a grudge…

DANIEL
A grudge? I’ve never been happier! That asshole is finally dead. My only regret is that it didn’t happen sooner.

SARAH
Daniel! He was our father!

DANIEL
He beat you Sarah, he beat you-

SARAH
Daniel please, I don’t want to talk about this right-

DANIEL
Don’t want to talk about it? Sarah! That man has terrorized you and treated the both of us like shit for years. I’m glad he’s dead. My only regret is that mom never lived to see it.

SARAH
Daniel, please…I was so scared that you wouldn’t make it. I couldn’t lose you too. You’re alive! I don’t want to talk about this…I’m just glad that your okay.

DANIEL stirs uncomfortably and stares into the distance. SARAH lightly hugs him and sits back down. DANIEL’s face is read-less.

“FOUR MONTHS AGO”

INT. DANIEL’S HOUSE-WORKROOM.

DANIEL is working in front of a canvas. His HANDS are still bandaged but his right hand is holding a PAINTBRUSH. Painting and drawing TOOLS surround him. SARAH is sitting on the BED behind him.

DANIEL
DAMNITT! I just…I can’t do it!

DANIEL is furious and he drops his BRUSH onto the ground. SARAH holds onto him and tries to calm him down.

SARAH
Daniel! Daniel you need to relax. Pace yourself, I’m sure that…it doesn’t look that bad!

DANIEL
Of course…you’re supposed to say that! You’re my sister….but honestly…it’s terrible.

The CANVAS is revealed, showing a poorly painted beach.

SARAH
Daniel, your doing fine and I’m sure that you’ll-

DANIEL
That I’ll what? “Find my talents” again? In case you haven’t noticed, I have two hooves for hands!

DANIEL yells and stands up in anger.

SARAH
Daniel, You’ve spent so many hours in surgery trying to make it so you can even use your hands again! Isn’t that enough? Isn’t it enough that you’re alive and healthy?

DANIEL
NO SARAH! It’s not enough! It’s not enough that I can’t even use these damn hands, it’s not enough that their bandaged and sore and that I can’t do anything about it!

DANIEL throws and rips the CANVAS.

DANIEL
I had a life! An art scholarship! I had a talent…I was going to be somebody!

SARAH
Daniel please…it’s okay

DANIEL
No! It’s not okay! I lost my future on that damn assault when that god-damn car ran me down! I can’t learn to live with this! All these Doctor’s and physical exercise just so I can move my pinkie! I’m tired of it! I want my god-damn life back!

DANIEL storms out of the room, leaving SARAH who stands up and walks over to the torn CANVAS. SHE lifts up the torn picture of the poorly painted beach. She begins to cry.

“ONE MONTH AGO”

INT. STREET- OUTSIDE

DANIEL is seen standing outside of an OFFICE. He is being pushed towards the door by SARAH. He is wearing gloves.

SARAH
Go on.

DANIEL
I don’t see why I even have to do this.

SARAH
People are worried about you Daniel, I'm worried about you; we’re all just trying to look out for you.

DANIEL
I’m sure they are.

SARAH
Daniel, I know this is hard for you but you need to see this my way. I want nothing more for you to get better, to carry on with your life. This man, Dr. Walters, he’s going to help you if you just let him.

DANIEL
I don’t need help from some quack

SARAH
Daniel, just talk to him, do it for me.

DANIEL smiles weakly and walks up the steps into the building.

The scene changes to Dr. Walter’s office where DANIEL is sitting annoyed, and across from him is DR. WALTERS.

DR. WALTERS
Daniel. It’s nice to meet you. Ah! I see that your bandages are off. That’s good. Have you been painting again?

DANIEL
(Angry)
Like that’s any of your business.

DR. WALTERS
(Smiles)
Daniel, there’s no need for such Hostility. I’m honestly just trying to help you.

DANIEL
Just trying to help me? So the state’s big check has nothing to do with it?

DR. WALTERS
Daniel, I wouldn’t be doing this if the people in your lives didn’t think that you were coping well. But, you’re directing your anger in the wrong place.

DANIEL
Oh really?

DR. WALTERS
You were in a car accident. You lost your scholarship to a brilliant institution. You’ve just gained almost all of your mobility and hand functions back…not to mention the pain you’ve gone through since the accident, and the abuse you and your sister received from your father. Yes, I do think that you’re angry. Now, would you like to talk about it?

DANIEL stares angrily at Dr. WALTERS.

“THREE WEEKS AGO”

INT. BUILDING- WALTERS OFFICE

DANIEL is sitting and looking much healthier; his bruises have disappeared and he is wearing gloves. DR. WALTERS is sitting across from him.

DR. WALTERS
Daniel, we’ve made a bit of progress since our last meeting, but I’d like to talk to you about the funeral. Your father’s funeral.

DANIEL
What about it?

DR. WALTERS
Your sister told me that you didn’t go to his funeral. Why is that?

DANIEL
Why did I need to? To what? Pay my respects? To honor his passing?

DR. WALTERS
You tell me.

DANIEL
I didn’t need closure. I grieved for him while he was still alive.

DR. WALTERS
He may have made many mistakes, but he was still your-

DANIEL
My father, he was an alcoholic. He was a mean drunk and he tried to beat my sister. I tried to take his blows for her. Then he what?...”got his act together” so he took us back. He did it again. He was a sadistic bastard and I’m glad he’s dead. It couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

DR. WALTERS
That is unusually cruel Daniel.

DANIEL
Is it? He hit me with his car.

DR. WALTERS
I see. Daniel, I’d like to talk about you now. Your work….have you started painting again?

DANIEL
No.

DR. WALTERS
Well, I think that you should. Your hands have healed very nicely and I would like you to try and exercise. I want you to paint me a picture before our next meeting.

DANIEL
Of what?

DR.WALTERS
Of anything. I just want you to paint again. You told me that you had loved it, that it was your “escape”. I think that you should continue painting.

DANIEL seems hesitant.

DR.WALTERS
Just paint one picture. Just one. What’s the harm in that?

END OF SCENE

Last edited by The Fallen 19 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 pm

It's... good... but I can't help but feel you've drawn a lot of the basis from Heroes. Before I got to the last few dialogue, I would have said Doctor Who.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:51 am

A challenged man able to paint the future...sounds alittle like Isaac to me. I don't know. I need bit more on the story to make a full judgement on how it'd be. Might be a good concept...
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 am

It's alot different than any of you think. I've written alot further and the notion of Issac Mendes dissappears pretty quickly. Plus...I've never seen Doctor Who. Any of you guys have any ideas for a horror short?
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:48 am

Its okay, it seems you got the last part from heroes.

I might have one, but it might be a few days before I post up an actual post about it.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:18 am

Disscuss it a bit on the site! I would like to here it!
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 am

I've posted scene two of my episode, Time and Punsihment. As you can see it's developing a backstory.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:58 am

Ill post it up soon enough. About that, I had trouble with the first part of scene two. I think there should be a delayed reaction then the guy making remarks about his farther. Not just immediately, you know to show he does care alittle and that way the Dr. Walter scenes can be more interesting in depth about how the guy really feels about the farther. Are you sure you want to use him as the farther? (the driver) I mean, even the sister thing didn't really fit with me. I think it should be a girlfriend boyfriend sort of thing and make it a kind of an ex-boyfriend who was driving the vehicle. Thats my idea for that.

My short, its going to first have a backstory about some girl who fell in love with a library then her ghost haunts the library years later where it picks out a victom based on the stories she read and makes the person sorta be the character. Its hard to explain but I'll post something explaining it later.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:34 pm

I haven't read the rest of it yet, but I plan to at some point.

We are allowed to post stories besides Horror here, right? I honestly despise the genera, which is why my drive to finish my part of Epidemic took so long. I've honestly gone to see a horror movie before, and was bored enough to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:03 pm

I dunno, post up another topic with another genre then.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Chaos44556 wrote:
Ill post it up soon enough. About that, I had trouble with the first part of scene two. I think there should be a delayed reaction then the guy making remarks about his farther. Not just immediately, you know to show he does care alittle and that way the Dr. Walter scenes can be more interesting in depth about how the guy really feels about the farther. Are you sure you want to use him as the farther? (the driver) I mean, even the sister thing didn't really fit with me. I think it should be a girlfriend boyfriend sort of thing and make it a kind of an ex-boyfriend who was driving the vehicle. Thats my idea for that.

Well I'm not taking your advice, I like it how it is. It has to be short and I'm not wasting too much time on the backstory. He clearly hated his father so I'm not going that have him feel sorry for him. Oh and that "make it be a girlfriend/boyfriend thing and ex-boyfriend hits him with a car" is lame and been done so many times before. Yeah, you guys can post anything you want in this section. Oh and Nick! If you say "Farther" one more time, I'm going to kill you!

Last edited by The Fallen 19 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 am

It's pretty good Bryan. I like the whole time lasp thing like in Heroes Six Months Ago episode. I might have an idea, but I won't post anything yet till I develop a strong enough plot.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:48 am

Reading it now! Cool

I suppose Nicks official title is now Soof Dose Farther the First
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 am

TIME AND PUNISHMENT

SCENE 3

INT. DANIEL’S HOUSE- WORK ROOM

DANIEL sits uncomfortably in front of a new CANVAS. He sits impatiently while holding his BRUSH. He turns abruptly at the sound of a phone ring. He answers the phone.

DANIEL
Hello?

CUT TO- SARAH is sitting at her own HOUSE. She smiles as she talks into the PHONE.

SARAH
Daniel! How was your session with Dr. Walters?

CUT TO- DANIEL

DANIEL
Good I guess….I still don’t know about it though…he seems so arrogant to me.

CUT TO- SARAH

SARAH
Oh…No, he’s not like that! I’ve talked to him, I think that he’s a nice guy…I really think that he’s going to help you.

CUT TO- DANIEL

DANIEL
Yeah, I guess that you’re right

CUT TO- SARAH

SARAH
See, you just need to give him a chance. He’s going to able you be able to draw again…and get your life back together, just the way it was.

CUT TO- DANIEL

DANIEL
I don’t think that that will happen anymore. I mean, so much has changed since the accident…I don’t even think that I want my old life back.

CUT TO- SARAH

SARAH
Daniel, I thought that you wanted to be an artist…that you wanted to go to school again. After everything that you’ve been through, so much physical therapy, your sessions with Dr. Walters…I thought this was what you wanted. Do you not want to paint again?

CUT TO- DANIEL

DANIEL
I thought that I did…but it’s so hard to do it…my hands are barely steady…I find it hard to even hold a paintbrush! And then Dr. Walters wants me to-

CUT TO- SARAH

SARAH
Dr. Walters what? Did he ask you to do something?

CUT TO- DANIEL

DANIEL
Yeah, he wants me to try and paint him a painting of something…before our next meeting…

CUT TO- SARAH

SARAH
Daniel, that might be a good thing. You have to “get back into the game”…or well, you know what I mean.

CUT TO- DANIEL

DANIEL
Yeah, well I’ll try it out. Speaking of which, I’m actually attempting to paint a decent looking thing right now. I’ll talk to you tomorrow Sarah.

CUT TO- SARAH

SARAH
Okay Daniel

CUT TO- DANIEL

DANIEL
Oh and Sarah, I…I want to thank you for helping me these past few months. I know that it’s too little to late, but I’m really grateful to have you in my life…and that you haven’t given up on me…

DANIEL hangs up the phone and returns to his CANVAS. He begins to PAINT. The colors run and mix as he tries to paint a form. The screen FADES TO BLACK.

CUT TO- MORNING: Where DANIEL is lying on the floor with his paint supplies knocked over. He awakes slowly and rises uncomfortably. He stands up and looks around, confused and disoriented.

DANIEL
Oh man…ha…I must have fallen asleep.

DANIEL stops abruptly and stares down at his CANVAS. There is a WELL-DRAWN PAINTING OF A FIGURE THAT HAS FALLEN ONTO PAVEMENT. ANOTHER FIGURE IS STANDING ABOUT THE OTHER. DANIEL looks extremely confused and almost horrified.

DANIEL
What?

CUT TO- DR. WALTER’S OFFICE

DR. WALTERS is sitting across from DANIEL. DR. WALTERS is looking at DANIEL’S PAINTING.

DR. WALTERS
Daniel this is remarkable…your work is quite good.

DANIEL
Yeah…I know…but…

DR. WALTERS
But nothing, clearly your hands have healed better than predicted…I mean you’ve painted as though you never had your accident.

DANIEL
That’s just it! I…I didn’t paint this.

DR. WALTERS
Daniel, I have seen some of your past work and the style is exact

DANIEL
I know…it looks like I painted it…but I didn’t. Last night I was painting and then I…Well that’s just it.

DR. WALTERS
Then what happened?

DANIEL
I don’t know…I just woke up this morning and found it lying there. I mean there is no way I could have painted this…it’s great…I haven’t been able to paint since the accident.

DR. WALTERS
Daniel…that doesn’t make sense. Are you implying that you fell asleep and someone entered your house and painted a picture that is more than eerily similar to your painting style, …look…you even signed your name at the bottom!

DANIEL becomes ecstatic and emotional.

DANIEL
Dr. Walters…I have no memory of painting this picture…I didn’t paint this….

END OF SCENE
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 am

Better, but it seems alot like Issac from Heroes. It really does. I'll just have to wait for the rest of the thing to be posted up.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 am

They are actually totally different...but whatever. Anyways, as the story progresses you'll see why they are not even close to be the same character. Gezz, is my character a heroin addict that has a gene that gives him the ability to paint the future?...yeah...thought not.

BTW- I have another two episodes that I'm writting. One is more of a horror story than my current one is.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:14 am

Must these all be in Script format?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 am

No, you can write it like a story if you want...
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:30 pm

I'd rather not put Qwamus in a script. Besides, I'd think the idea wouldn't be filmable with our current budget.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm

I'll put mine on a script.
No, I didn't say that. Just the ability and the painint seems familiar.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:27 am

The powers are the same, but the character itself is totally different.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:03 am

Exactly....except that Daniel doesn't have powers...well, a power that enables him to paint the future. You will see...soon enough
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:49 am

Can't wait for it then
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:32 am

Mike and Nick- you guys should write yours over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:37 am

Allright then, but I'm pretty busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Punishment [UPDATED]   Time and Punishment [UPDATED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Punishment [UPDATED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next