MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epidemic: Act 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

Epidemic: Act 2 Empty
PostSubject: Epidemic: Act 2   Epidemic: Act 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Put all five of the Act two scenes together

Act Two

SCENE 1

INT. HOUSE - LIVING ROOM

REBECCA sits impatiently on a COUCH by the PHONE. Every now and then she glances at it just waiting for it to ring. The T.V. is on a local station and it just cut to commercial break. There is a loud knocking coming from the FRONT DOOR that is just within REBECCA’S view.

REBECCA
(calling out toward the door)

Come in, the doors unlocked.

REBECCA glances up at the DOOR but then back at the PHONE. TIFFANY opens the door and closes it behind her.

TIFFANY

Hey, I got your message. You said you had to talk to me?

TIFFANY says this as she walks over toward REBECCA

TIFFANY

What for?

REBECCA sighs and looks up at TIFFANY

REBECCA

I haven‘t seen BOBBY in the last few days. He didn’t show up for work yesterday and when I tried calling him he didn’t pick up. I’ve sent him texts and e-mails but he hasn’t responded to either. TIFF, could he be avoiding me or could he be……(says this in a low whisper)cheating on me.

REBECCA starts to cry from the thought of that and TIFFANY tries to calm her down.

TIFFANY

Now REBECCA, just calm down for a moment. Just because you haven’t seen him in awhile doesn’t mean he’s cheating, He could just be away from home. If calling doesn’t work, then maybe we should go over and see if he is home or not.

TIFFANY tugs on REBECCA’S shirt motioning her to get up, they walk over to the door. REBECCA reaches for her keys but TIFFANY stops her.

TIFFANY

Lets walk over there. Its only a few blocks away right.

REBECCA nods her head and TIFFANY opens the door

TIFFANY

Plus, it’s a nice day for a walk.

TIFFANY and REBECCA leave the house and head out, shutting the door behind them. The T.V. that was left on comes back from commercial break with a live breaking news report. INSERT- REAL NEWS CLIP ABOUT BACTERIAL INFECTION.

SCENE 2

INT. VACANT HOUSE ACROSS FROM BOBBY'S

In an empty room in the house, upstairs corner, a lone window with a telescope that faces BOBBY'S house. The scribbling of pencil on a pen can be heard, a man wearing a dark jacket, dark blue jeans, and frowzy hear walks over. He peers into the telescope and walks back over to the desk he was just at. Writing continues and the man sighs.

LUKE
(to self outloud)

Why am I doing this.....whats the point...its been a few days and nothings changed.

LUKE returns to the telescope and peers into the lens, he sighs and gose back to WINDOW. LUKE watches as two FIGURES enter BOBBY'S HOUSE in dismay. HE picks up GUN, horrified, and dissappears from frame.

END OF SCENE

SCENE 3

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE - OUTSIDE THE DOOR

REBECCA and TIFFANY just approacehd BOBBY'S house, the MAN across the street has just taken notice but the girls don't realize it. the girls approach the door.

TIFFANY

Well, he we are. BOBBY'S place. Shouldn't you...(TIFFANY makes a hand gesture immitating a knock on a door, and ringing the door bell) you know.

REBECCA is alittle nervous about facing BOBBY. TIFFANY picks up on this quickly.

TIFFANY

Hey, its okay no matter what happens. I'm here if you need me, okay?

REBECCA nods and moves her hand to the door, slowly and she lets out a nervous sigh. She knocks three times. There was a click, REBECCA reached for the handle and turned it, it was unlocked. REBECCA went inside followed by TIFFANY. The MAN from across the street exits the house he was just in.

REBECCA
(calling out)

Hello,is anyone here???

There was no response.

REBECCA

BOBBY? Are you here?

There was a noise in the next room, TIFFANY and REBECCA go towards it.

REBECCA

BOBBY, I just want to talk to you, please?

They enter the room.

TIFFANY

Oh my god!!!!What happened???

The room was a mess, furniture was turned over, blood and scracth marks were on the walls, a few window panes were broken, glass covered the floor where a nice dark green carpet was which was now replaced wit ha soaked blood stained one, and two bodies were in thecorner. There was a sob that could be heard in the kitchen. A moan comes from the kitchen.

REBECCA

BOBBY, you here???

TIFFANY

BOBBY???

The MAN from across the street enteres BOBBY'S house, as the girls are following the voice. The voice is stronger in the kitchen but it fades quickly. There is blood all over the kitchen floor, a table is broken as if there was a struggle, in the middle of the snapped table was Mr. Harrison, his face seemed to be have ripped off and seemed to have been chewed on. In a cubard near the stove, blood leaked out from the bottom crack which must have been the source of the blood on the floor.The cubard opened up and showed BOBBY'S younger brother stuffed in there, he had open flesh wounds that leaked massive amount of blood Tiffany walks over and looks at the blood and the body, she is sick to her stomach from all the blood and gore.

TIFFANY

Can we leave now REBECCA? BOBBY isn't here and we should call the police or something. Seriously, we should get out now!

REBECCA

Yeah, call 911. We need to stay here though, we have to see if BOBBY's okay.

TIFFANY reaches for her phone and makes a call to the hospital, mad that REBECCA ignored her other request. The reception in the house isn't really that good. She turns off the phone as there is a crash from the main living room. The MAN peers into the living room and sees someone reaching out, he pulls out his gun and loads it with a few rounds. TIFFANY and REBECCA come out from the kitchen, there is a moan again. There see the hand reaching out and they go over, they bend down and see its Mrs. Harrison, she was still alive.

REBECCA

Mrs. Harrison, are you alright?

Mrs. harrison moans again and then she stops moving. the sound of licks snapping and bone crunching can be heard. LUKE comes through the DOOR.

LUKE

Get back!!!!!

TIFFANY and REBECCA look up into the eyes of BOBBY, his mouth was covered in blood and he had his hands inside his mother's flesh. He pulled out his blood soaked hands which seemed more like claws. He swiped at the girls who stumbled back, the MAN shoots at BOBBY but then BOBBYS younger brother comes from the kitchen and attacks the man. The younger brother snaps at the man, trying to make an open wound with its teeth. The MAN manages to push the brother off and shoots it in the head. The MAN turns around and shouts at the girls who are just about to be attacked by BOBBY.

LUKE

Run, get out of here now!!!!Before its too late!!!!My house is just across the street, the doors unlocked. Go!!!!!

The MAN shoos the girls away with his gun, as BOBBY turns around to face the MAN he jumps at the MAN who fires three rounds off at BOBBY. One going astray and hitting the cieling, the other hitting BOBBY in the leg and the last one hititng him in the arm. BOBBY falls as the MAN dodges the attack and stands up, quickly fireing three rounds in BOBBY'S head.The girls run off, they head across the street and quickly make their way in and upstairs. The MAN sighs and fires two more bullets.

SCENE 4

INT. HOUSE- LIVING ROOM

DEREK rises from COUCH to see MARK. ADAM returns to greet him from BATHROOM.

DEREK
How is he?

ADAM
(Pauses…then continues)
Not good. He’s getting worse. He’s just…

DEREK
What?

ADAM
Rambling on about something…some…We need to get him to a hospital

DEREK
I don’t think there are any open. This thing is probably spreading and…why haven’t we heard from anyone. Hmm? Where are our parents, the cops? Hell…anyone? It’s like we’ve completely lost touch with everyone.

ADAM
(Ponders this)
I know…I’ve been thinking. Why hasn’t anyone done something? The military or…. Whatever this thing is…It’s going to kill a lot of people. Someone needs to do something about it. I…I’ll see what the other guy thinks

Before ADAM leaves DEREK lightly stops him. DEREK pulls ADAM into ADAM’s ROOM

DEREK
About that, Adam, I don’t think that we should trust him. I mean we don’t even know that guy’s name for Christ’s sakes. I mean we’ve blindly trusted him; you even let him into your house.

ADAM
Keep your voice down. Listen to me; I’m well aware that we don’t know him. But let me ask you this: what choice do we have? Hell, we’d be dead if he hadn’t show up. Mark is in there…sick…and we’re alone. There are…things outside and to tell the truth I’m scared as hell. If this guy has a plan to help us, to help mark, then fine. I’m not saying that I trust him, because frankly I don’t. But what am I supposed to do?

DEREK
I know but…this guy is strange. I’ve heard things. You remember that old Ettinger house on that dirt road; the one we used to think was haunted? He…this guy was one of the ones that lived there

ADAM
So what?

DEREK
I…(whispers) his father committed suicide a while ago. Remember how crazy the woman that lived there was. The psycho-Christian lady?

ADAM
(distant)
Yeah…

DEREK
Those people were crazy and I’ve no doubt that this guy is just like them. He’s one of them. You saw how he wanted to kill that man in Mark’s house. How he said that he ‘had killed them before’. WE can’t trust this guy, he’s dangerous. He needs to leave

ADAM
I don’t have time for this bullshit Derek, Mark’s life is on the line. Our lives are on the line. You’re forgetting that you don’t have to stay here. If you hate this guy so much then feel free to leave.

ADAM exits while hitting his SHOULDER against DEREK’s. ADAM then enters LIVING ROOM and sees NATHAN with his GUN by the WINDOW. ADAM cautiously approaches him.

NATHAN
(Still looking through the window shade)
How’s your friend?

ADAM
Not good. He’s really sick

NATHAN
No, your friend’s dieing. That’s how it starts. This thing… I’ve been watching them. I’ve seen it happen. It starts with a sickness…it’s some kind of virus

ADAM
I…is there anything we can do?

NATHAN
Time will tell. But the odds are against him.

ADAM
(After long silence)
What are you looking at?

NATHAN
Them. Trying to predict their next move

ADAM
Next move?

NATHAN
Eventually they're gonna discover that we’re in here. It’s only a matter of time before they’ll try to get inside.

ADAM
What do we do?

NATHAN
We stay put. For now. Until we can get to my house.

ADAM
Okay…

NATHAN
I’m Nathan by the way

ADAM
Adam. I…I want to thank you for everything you’re doing. Helping us and all

NATHAN
(Acknowledges DEREK beyond the room)
Hmm…your friend doesn’t seem so grateful

ADAM
He’s just confused. So much is happening. I mean…what do we do?

NATHAN
We wait for a sign. We wait until we can get to my house

ADAM
A sign?

NATHAN
God has a plan for us all Adam; there is a reason why this is happening. To test us perhaps. I don’t know. But I do know that he’ll show us a way, give us a sign. If we’re meant to be saved of course. (Nathan turns) Are you meant to be saved Adam?

ADAM
(Speechless)
I…

NATHAN
(Smirks)
Don’t worry. God will save us. God will save us all.

END OF SCENE

SCENE 5

INT. LUKE’S HOUSE-LIVING ROOM

REBECCA and TIFFANY are in the HOUSE of LUKE waiting for him to return.

REBECCA

What just happened?

TIFFANY

I don’t know…I just don’t know…

REBECCA

What was wrong with Bobby? He looked so sick. I don’t understand; his parents, did he do that?

TIFFANY

… (Sigh)

LUKE walks in

LUKE

Thank god you girls made it over here in time

REBECCA

You killed him didn’t you? Didn’t you?

LUKE

I had to

LUKE places his GUN in his POCKET and walks over to the WINDOW, looks for a minute, then pulls down the SHADES

LUKE (continued)

Hey, you’re lucky I got there when I did. If I was even a second later you would’ve been the ones dead. As far as I’m concerned I just saved your lives.

REBECCA sits on the COUCH and tries to gain her composure. TIFFANY sits with her, rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

LUKE

Look, I’m sorry about what I had to do to him; it had to be done. Was he your boyfriend or something?

REBECCA

(Does not answer, but scowls at Luke)

TIFFANY

What’s going on? What was all that that happened back there?

LUKE

I’m sorry. It’s just too hard to explain

TIFFANY

Well I’m a smart girl. Tell me

LUKE

Look, let’s just say that I’ve been doing this for a while. I know what these things are and I know how to kill them. That’s all that matters and we’ll leave it at that.

LUKE peaks out through the WINDOW and sees a group of CREATURES around the HOUSE they were just at. They search through the HOUSE until they come across the corpse of BOBBY. One of them begins sniffing the BLOOD and the BODY itself. After moments, the CREATURE stood tall and cried to the heavens above; the others joined along. LUKE looked over in pure amazement. Without warning, the CREATURE who started the shouting jerked his head at the HOUSE across the STREET. With a rather delayed reaction, LUKE hid himself, but it was of no good. The CREATURE saw him.

LUKE
This is not good.

REBECCA and TIFFANY (same time)

What?

LUKE

We have to go…NOW!

LUKE whipped out his GUN and directed the two GIRLS toward the back DOOR.

LUKE

Hurry, there’s not much time. Get out of here and run as far as you can. GO!

As LUKE finished his sentence, he turned to see the DOOR being busted in by the horde

LUKE

GO!

The GIRLS ran out as fast as they could. REBECCA turns around to see if LUKE is coming

REBECCA

Come on! Don’t be stupid risking your life. Come with us!

LUKE fires off one shot, hitting one of them in the shoulder. He makes a run for the BACK DOOR. The FRONT DOOR breaks in letting all the CREATURES in. Before LUKE can make it outside, one of them jumps on his back, bringing him to the ground. LUKE begins screaming as the CREATURE eats him.

REBECCA

NO!

REBECCA jumps for LUKE’S HAND trying to pull him to safety.

LUKE

Just go!

LUKE manages to throw a devestating elbow strike to the CREATURE on his back. He gets up with haste and leaps through the BACK DOOR.

REBECCA

Thank god! Come on, we can still get out here. Are you ok?

LUKE

I'm fine

LUKE fires off several shot to the CREATURES coming toward them. With great stress, he manages to hit them square in the HEAD, killing them instantly. Each shot fired brought on a large amount of pain to his RIGHT SHOULDER.

TIFFANY

Come on. Let’s go!

REBECCA

Where?

TIFFANY

Anywhere but here!

LUKE

Hurry, into the woods!

LUKE, REBECCA, and TIFFANY made a run for the WOODS in desperate attempt for an escape. The remaining CREATURES followed them with scent of LUKE'S BLOOD in their system.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Epidemic: Act 2   Epidemic: Act 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 pm

I thought you were up at Messena... or something... Mike has been calling you all day.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Epidemic: Act 2   Epidemic: Act 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:11 pm

I am. Doing it from my grampa's computer. Why the hell has he been calling me?
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Epidemic: Act 2   Epidemic: Act 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:16 pm

I assume you'll check it by the time you've read this... we even toyed around with the idea of calling Tory just to get to you.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Epidemic: Act 2   Epidemic: Act 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:18 pm

I don't have any texts from him. What are you talking about? And it's *Tori*

Ha! I just realized that I never posted the edited version of Act 3 yet!

UPDATE: Just got one. You want to "hang out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epidemic: Act 2   Epidemic: Act 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epidemic: Act 2
Page 1 of 1