MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels and Monsters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Angels and Monsters?
Yes!!!
Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Vote_lcap50%Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
YES!!!!!!!
Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Vote_lcap50%Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 am

We should start brainstorming ideas for this in meetings after the first epi of Ghost-Chasers is completed.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:23 am

Basically, this was what I had in mind:
Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Kimimarubysvendamanuj2

It's where I got the idea. The only other aspects of the power is that the bone matter can't be reabsorbed and recycled, the bone can be easily taken out and used, armor made of bone can be created underneath the skin, the bone can be launched from the fingertips like bullets, the bone can be excreted to create melee weapons, and the bone-matter can be concentrated to become incredibly dense.

The drawback to the ability(which, I believe every power should have one) is that the power can only be sustained as long as there is a sufficient amount of calcium in the body. So, as corny as it would sound, my character would constantly be seen drinking milk... eventually moving on to calcium tablets, when he learns the extent of his powers.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:39 am

Funny, becuase I've already created a charater with this exact power. It differs a bit and about the calcium mind you, but is generally the same. Well, the power, not the character. What I've thought of is more of a conflicted hero, to play a smaller part in a planned season two and a much larger part in a planned season three. I've actually thought of quite a few characters. Remind me to post them up.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:55 am

Wow, Mike was right. All you did was read what I posted, recite whatever it was you thought of without even considering the idea, and shot it down. It seems like you don't want our help for anything but acting.

You're acting as though we should be grateful that you're "letting" us be apart of the idea, without even taking suggestions; when in reality we all need each other to make this work. Come on down off that high horse and treat us all like we matter to the club.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:58 am

What in holy hell? I already considered the idea when I thought of it earlier. Nothing is set in stone so I don't know yet, and I didn't shoot it down. I'm not acting like anything. I simply put that I've thought of a similar character and plans for said character. Why do you all assume that you're in and that you get to choose your own character and power? You all did, but it doesn't work like that. Characters are created. You audition for one of them if you want to and that's that.

The show isn't even written yet. Mike's thought of different things. I've thought of different things. Some meeting we'll all disscuss them and decide what we want for this show.

Plus...who even said that your wanted to act in the show? God, you all just fucking assume things and I'm getting tired of it. "I want to choose my characters power and who my character is! And if I don't get to, I'm pulling my support" Yeah, this what you sound like, more or less. This isn't how it works on real shows, and I guess that I can't trust you all enough to act proffessionally.

Last edited by The Fallen 19 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:26 am

Im staying out of this one...............very far..................beyond far.............im already dead No
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:44 am

Chad, just be the character when it opens up in season 2. No big deal. You can do other things during season 1.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:54 am

Nah, we'll just delete the character so that there is no more fuss. Chad, I did like your milk idea though. That would be pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:26 am

The Fallen 19 wrote:
Nah, we'll just delete the character so that there is no more fuss. Chad, I did like your milk idea though. That would be pretty funny.
I don't think your getting the picture bryan. We should contribute ideas to characters and your shooting them down and replacing them with your own. I mean come on, Chads idea is very good and your suggesting that we should just drop and leave it?!
..............my last post means nothing at all, I guess im in this argument.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:51 am

Correction: I meant that I'm dropping my character. I never said anything about Chad's.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:26 am

I've come to the realization that we won't get this done
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 am

I'm gonna have to see it from both sides here. Chad and Nick, did you or did you not see Bryan write, "subject to change" ? That's all I'm gonna say for that. Bryan, even though you said tha things are subject to change, I still don't think it's fair that you're planning these shows with every character and every storyline by the season. It could make everyone else feel like they shouldn't contribute ideas because you already have everything planned out. Sure, I have ideas, but it's just that. I don't the seasons story arcs all planned out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Monsters   Angels and Monsters - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels and Monsters
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB Productions :: Archives-
Jump to: