MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Lazarus Risen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:30 am

A snow stomr? Well, I don't know... kind-of a weak premise; they can't fight the stomr, only those who control it. So by the end of the thing you find out that the thing wasn't really important.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:01 am

How would it be a weak premise? Explain in detail of what you mean.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 am

I already did... in my last post.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 pm

More detail!
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 am

Yeah, they'll never do something like that....ever. FAMILY REAMIANS: It was a pretty good episode. Not great. It was well-done and even scary and disturbing at times. However...I'm getting a little annoyed with the whole "Dean was in hell" thing. I kind of want them to drop it now..."Humans, man..."
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:39 am

I thought that was good. A bit of comic relief slipped in through the episode. But I do think the Hell talk is getting to the point of annoying. It's not the emotional aspect, just that they make such a huge deal out of such a little thing.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:44 am

Death takes a holiday looks like it might be good.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:19 am

I agree that the hell talk is getting old. I mean come on, they've ended like the past 3 episodes on that point: Dean's experience in hell. First he hated, then he loved it! They need to end on a high point like Smallville!
I do think that this weeks episode might be good though...
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:38 am

Yah Mike! Remember? The delicious cafeteria food?
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:36 am

Watch! They'll do it!
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:20 am

I actually liked last night's episode better than Smallville. OMG!!! Never before has that happened in awhile!!! The noose effect was pretty good and the guest stars were great, as well as the story. That main magician was a good character. My problem with supernatural this season, the way that they end with these characters that they introduce. They leave them at this point and then...nothing, episode ended.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:12 am

Yah, I feel like they could be doing more to make the final show-down between Heaven and Hell more memorable. A good way I think for them to have ended it would have been for the head magician to accept his friends proposal, on the deal that he'd stop killing Dean and Sam. They could have come back later as agents of Hell, and that's when the one betrayed the other... having experienced the life of an immortal.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:09 am

No Chad...just no...
I'm sure they'll make the final show down good. If not, I'll be furious! Who agrees that Ruby is annoying? And who else can't wait to find out what Sam is up to?
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Just no to what? Explain the reason in you're single word objection.

I for one can't stand when they focus entire episodes around a character they'll never use again. At least in the way I suggested they end the characters story, it plays into the overall arc of Heaven vs Hell, gives them people to work with in the future without needing to rehash the same idea into something new, and allowed for greater addition in the Expanded Universe.

So tell me Mike, what's wrong with creating new characters with the intention of adding lore, as opposed to creating one to simply churn out a single episode?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:11 pm

I have to agree with Chad. They create good characters played by great actors to just be seen no more. Smallville at least brings some back.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:06 am

Why do you guys want these characters to stick around if they have no relation to the main season arc?
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:15 am

Because they can be connected to the main arc... the writers just don't choose to, and find a way to never bring them back.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:20 am

They writers choose not to because they don't have to, and I'm sure they have something planned. Plus I'm sure they want to keep just demons and angels in the main arc.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 am

Guys...Kim Manners died...The executive producer and director for the show. He also worked with everyone on the show and in the writting process. Woah...
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:38 pm

That sucks...
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:51 pm

But Mike... there is always the chance to enrich the story. Suppose they had decided to kill off Brainiac the first time they got rid of him; how would Smallville be now? Probably filled with more pointless villainy and love scenes. Or if they'd have chosen to keep Zuko as the main enemy in Avatar instead of introducing the new character Azula; where would Avatar be? They certainly could have kept Zuko as the enemy, but then we'd have more of the "Emo Prince" scenes, and less insight into the actual Fire-Nation.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:29 am

It would be a stupid concept to use some magicians as agents of hell Chad! I'm pretty sure they know what they're doind with the show.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:49 pm

It would be anything but. Black magic Mike... as in, the magic that is bestowed upon you by the devil. Fighting along side the source of your power, so that you come out on top. I find nothing stupid about that.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:06 am

It would be a little weird to mesh them with demons though. Anyways Lilith, Castiel, and Anna are returning soon. Also, Sam and Dean might have a long-lost sibling.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:12 am

See, I told you they had a plan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Lazarus Risen   Supernatural: Lazarus Risen - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Lazarus Risen
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB Productions :: General Chat-
Jump to: