MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save the Cheerleader....Save the world

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Which volume is best?
"Genesis"
Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Vote_lcap100%Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
"Generations"
Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Villians"
Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Fugitives"
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:15 am

Guess we'll have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:51 am

On page one, there is new episode describtion. It's the episode with the return of the puppet man.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:49 am

Note: for those of you who want an even deeper inside look inside the world of Heroes. go to NBC.com and check out Heroes Graphic Novels. Interesting stuff awaits as you read the comics that relate to the season. Like how the puppet man actually escaped level five.

can't wait for the puppet man episode. I'm liking Parkman this season, more action. Loved how he turned the troops on eachother
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:08 am

Me and my dad were having an in depth discussion about how what's going on with Sylar and the boy, is almost exactly like The Sith. Anyone else see the similarities?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:31 am

I still think that Sylar might kill him. I mean come on, he's Sylar. Also! I posted this great pic from season one. Doesn't it remind you of Bizzaro?

Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 800px-Portraitofsylaraspresident
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:40 am

It's bizarro Nathan!!!
We all know that Sylar is gonna kill Luke.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 am

SkaroSyndicate wrote:
Me and my dad were having an in depth discussion about how what's going on with Sylar and the boy, is almost exactly like The Sith. Anyone else see the similarities?
I noticed some part of it but I try to ignore stuff like that. bounce
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:19 am

I guess I can see of little bit of Sith/Apprentice work going on there.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:12 am

Nah, Sylar's just pretending to be what Luke seeks, a father and mentor. Sylar doesn't care about him, he is just manipulating him for information and probably his power as well.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 am

Most likely, that will be in the end for Luke. Or luke takes over.......that would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:20 am

Chaos44556 wrote:
Most likely, that will be in the end for Luke. Or luke takes over.......that would be interesting.
That won't happen
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:22 am

It could though...it could
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 am

Unless... Luke figures out how to "figure out" how Sylar's powers work; and steals them.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:53 pm

What the hell are you talking about Chad???
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:26 pm

My thoughts exactly Chad.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:57 am

Hey, based on your descriptions on how Sylar gets powers from everyone... it wouldn't be hard for anyone else to do the same.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 am

Two cool things! A new episode description up! And episode 3-24 (Season Finale) is currently titled: I Am Sylar. Wonder who that episode focuses on?
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 pm

The season finale better be awesome. It has to make up for villians. That volume was horrible.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:33 am

Horrible is a bit extreme. It had its flaws, but was still intresting and mildly entertaining, to say the least. Way to over-freak'n-exaterate Nick.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 am

Yes, it had its flaws but in my opinion, in comparasion to the other two volumes, it was horrible.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:03 am

We'll agree to disagree. Anywho- Is anyone excited for this? [Spoilerz warning]

[3-23] 1961- We will learn more about The Company's origins in this episode. {That includes young Chandra Suresh, Daniel Linderman, Charles Deveaux, Bob Bishop, Angela, and (Possibly!) Adam.}

Season news- Damnitt! Micha is definately returning and Monica might (very good chance) come back. And, Expect a cool new power towards the end of the season.

Did I deliver? Or did I deliver?

[
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 am

Meh, I could live without rabbit

Anyway... this series has an end date, right? I mean, I like the show and all, but at some point the plot could just get ridiculous if they don't finish it up.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 am

SkaroSyndicate wrote:
Hey, based on your descriptions on how Sylar gets powers from everyone... it wouldn't be hard for anyone else to do the same.
What the hell are you talking about?!?!? That's Sylar's ability, "Intuitive Aptitude". They explain how his power works in earlier seasons. No one else has that power. So stop acting like you know shit about the characters when you really don't because you refuse to watch the earlier seasons to learn about them!!!
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:45 am

Planeswalker92 wrote:
SkaroSyndicate wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?!?!? That's Sylar's ability, "Intuitive Aptitude". They explain how his power works in earlier seasons. No one else has that power. So stop acting like you know shit about the characters when you really don't because you refuse to watch the earlier seasons to learn about them!!!
Wow Mike, flew off the handle there.

Before the Monday that you stayed and watched Heroes here, no one had ever even muttered that phrase to me before. And by the way, I've never claimed to be a Sylar Story Expert.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:41 am

Mike "flew off the handle" because you aren't listening to what he has to say and just making up your mind about Sylar and his power becuase you "refuse to watch the earlier seasons to learn about them". Don't just assume things when you don't know anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Cheerleader....Save the world   Save the Cheerleader....Save the world - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Cheerleader....Save the world
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next