MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Working Schedule

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

The Working Schedule Empty
PostSubject: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Okay, so this is a list of the episodes of Ghost-Chasers season 1 and their descriptions.

[1-1]: Pilot- THE EPIC SAGA OF THE GHOST-CHASERS BEGINS--So begins the crazy new series about a less-than qualified group of paranormal investigators and their exploits. Paranormal investigators Devon (Played by: Bryan Liberty) and Greg (Mike Meola) form their own ghost-chasing team and set out for their first investigation. Will the Gerhardt Estate, supposdly haunted by the ghost of the previous owner, be too much for the Ghost-Chasers to handle, or will they uncover something lurking in the dark? Preapre for the hilarious and ground-breaking new series; prepare for Ghost-Chasers!
(Also staring: Chad Cook, Jacob VanWarmer, Aaron Webster, and Nick Herbs).

[1-2]: The Howling Woods- THE TEAM INVESTIGATES A LOCAL WOODS THAT'S HIDING A DARK SECRET----After their last investigation, Devon (Bryan Liberty), Greg (Mike Meola), and the team head out brace the cruel wilderness. The Ghost-Chasers investigate a local woods deemed, "The Howling Woods". Confrontations and tension set in upon the investigators as they proceed. Will they find what they're searching for or will they uncover something even scarier than ghosts? The hit series continues to shock and amaze as the team delves further into the paranormal.
(Staring: Chad Cook, Jacob VanWarmer, Aaron Webster, and Nick Herbs).

[1-3]: Something to Fear- FEAR AND SUPERSTITION SET IN UPON THE TEAM AT A LOCAL HAUNT--It's been weeks since the team has had an investigation and Devon (Bryan Liberty) is getting a bit annoyed. In desperation, Devon accepts a ridiculous offer to have the team investigate a local family house with reports of "shadows".
Even with complaints from the rest of the team, they still investigate the house. But when the lights go out and the investigation begins, the team finds that there are more to these "shadows" than they were lead to believe.
Plus, a shocking secret about New Guy (Jacob VanWarmer) is uncovered that nobody could have forseen.
(Also Staring: Mike Meola, Chad Cook, Aaron Webster, and Nick Herbs)

[1-4]: The Great Fire- THE TEAM INVESTIGATES A TOWN BUILDING WITH A FIERY PAST--After a group therapy session gone bad, Devon (Bryan Liberty) has just about had it with the Ghost-Chasers team. That is, until, they have a chance to prove themselves worthy at a local haunt. A bridge house with a destructive past proves to be an exciting obstacle for the team, especially since it has reported cases of full-on apparitions. Can a case by the water-side and startling new evidence save the team? Or will the haunted house turn out to be dud? You won't believe what happens. Also, new information and secrets from Jerome's (Chad Cook) past surfaces.
(Also Staring: Mike Meola, Nick Herbs, Aaron Webster, and Jacob VanWarmer).

[1-5]: Mr. Shadow Man- A NEW MEMBER JOINS THE INVESTIGATOR'S HUNT FOR THE LEGENDARY, "SHADOW MAN" -- After several attempts to capture evidence of parnormal activity prove unsuccesful, Devon (Bryan Liberty), Greg (Mike Meola), and the entire Ghost-Chasers team grow weary. But, after member Clint (Aaron Webster) tells the team of the strange and violent occurences at a local archery range, the team decides to try again. Reports of a haunting and violent "Shadow Man" at the club proves to be a great oppertunity for the team. Jerome (Chad Cook) then asks a local tech wizard and paranormal expert to assist the team. Tenisons run high after the lights go out and the newsest member proves to be stressful for the whole team, specifically for Arthur (Nick Herbs). Will the team cross paths with the legendary and dangerous "Shadow Man"? Or will the newest recruit cause even greater problems for the team?
(Also staring: Jacob VanWarmer and (Has yet to be cast) )

[1-6]: The Seance- THE SHOCKING SEASON FINALE OF GHOST-CHASERS--

Last edited by The Fallen 19 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:23 am

Why doesn't anyone post here?
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:52 am

Nothing much to post here bryan. It just a work schedual. We don't really need to reply here, just update it now and then.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:41 am

Yah, mostly... it's kind of like an Archive.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:09 am

Well, tell me what you think of the descriptions.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:54 am

Hrm... well... they're very descriptiony.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Whatever. I don't know why I even do shit for this club. "They're cool Bryan, thanks for spending your free time and writting them". Your welcome, it was no trouble.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:45 am

What do you expect Bryan? A pat on the shoulder everytime you do something for the club?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 am

How about once! Gezz, I sacrifice my effort all the time to do things for the club and nobody freak'n notices!
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:30 am

We see it Bryan, we notice what you do...at least I do. I didn't know it meant that much to you
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:35 am

It doesn't. It's just kind of agrevating sometimes. Posted the description for episode 4. Also Mike! Can you give me the low-down on what episode 3 is about?
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 am

I sent you a description through pm.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:19 am

Put yours up. Wow...I hope that we can make them as good as they sound..
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:54 pm

No My god Bryan. Are you that self-centered. You do alot for the club, yeah and we notice you for it. But every time you don't, this is how you act.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 am

Hey, when's the last time you ever did anything for the club? I'm not self-centered, I'm realistic.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:31 am

Well, Bryan, there is the little fact that when you get like that, it makes some of us not want to do anything for the club.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:08 am

Wow, becuase that's sure a step up from the nothing that most of you already do!
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:22 am

I don't know. whens the last time you would let me? I helped you back in october and september when the club started and I wrote scenes one,two,three of act two of epidemic. Other then that, I've been denied anything else like scripts for ghost chasers since its always you, mike, or chad. So I don't know Bryan. When will I be able to do something for the club. Question
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:28 am

Because you arn't the best at script writing Nick. That's why you arn't writing.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:12 am

That was a low blow Mike.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:21 am

Are you kidding me? If history tells us anything *cough...Epidemic...cough* it's that Nick isn't the best at writing. Sorry If I had to be the one to say it.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:39 am

Hey, Chad wrote some scenes that had to have some problems fixed too and yet hes writing episode three of ghost chasers. I'm not saying that Chad's a bad writter, hes really good at it. So I don't know what your problem is Mike but your acting like a jerk again. Just like the way you were back during November( or sometime around there when you were on the site)
I'll admit, I'm not the best writer and I need improvement but that doesn't give you the right to be so blunt about it. I mean, that was the first time I wrote an actual part of a script. I also was creating characters and some sort of story to go with them, I didn't have any help with that and no references to see how the characters are and what someone already set up for them so I would know what to do wtih them.

The only kind of writting that I had was writing out stories on my old laptop (destroyed now, files are gone Sad , won't be getting a new one till my tax stuff comes back, thats the worse part)
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Episode #2. He's writting that one. But we still have yet to edit it!
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:53 am

Collaboration.

I've always advocated that the individual script writing is a flawed and erroneous practice. It leads to plot holes and massive editing. I think once we start WTF, the scripts should be written during the meetings and with whole group input. Or, at least have each member write a minimum number of sketches that are voted on by the entire group(with equal representation) for use in each episode.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:35 am

Sounds good. I'm thinking that we'll begin that in three weeks or so (the writting of WTF?!? anyways)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Working Schedule   The Working Schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Working Schedule
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB Productions :: JCB Media Club-
Jump to: