MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smallville: Legends Reborn

Go down 
+2
Chaos44556
The Fallen 19
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

"Bulletproof"?
Awesome!
Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Classic Superman!
Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Justice League?
Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I hate everyone that ever lived ever!
Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:34 am

Her real name probabaly will be different. They are just calling her "Cassie", so that people don't catch on to who it really is. But...we do
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:20 pm

That was JLU Chad, I don't think that will carry over onto the show.
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:56 am

No, not just in JLU... as far as I know at least. My dad remembers the characters, and he said something about the Green Arrow when he saw the sexual tension with him in regards to her. But that was almost a year ago, so it could have been something different from what I am thinking about.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:27 am

Yeah, it should be intresting. I, for one, am glad that they have two story arcs planned out. One for if they end the show and one for if they continue. It won't be some stupid season finale that ends up being the series finale. I mean, that always sucks.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 am

True that, they will probaly contine for at least one more season. In my opinion that is.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:19 am

It's rating are still relatively high.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:57 am

4, almost 5 million viewers per episode is very good for a show in it's eigth season. It beats Supernatural almost every Thursday, which is still in it's prime.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:50 am

Yah it's weird isn't it? It kind of got rejuvenated slightly after like season, 6.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:29 am

I think that if they do it right, this season can be a good place to stop the show. But of coarse, Clark has to fly before the show ends...
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:09 am

What?! WHAT?! We should not discuss the ending of Smallville... lest it become a possibility. :emo:
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:54 am

Sorry to dissapoint, but it's gonna end either this season or next, and all I'm saying is that this season would be a good place to end it
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:35 am

Dudes! I posted two new trailers for the coming episodes of Smallville. A lot of new stuff! One about Doomsday and one about the Legion and Superman. It's great that their giving us some new stuff. I can't wait till Jan!
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 pm

YOU DON"T KNOW THAT MIKE!!!! Crying or Very sad

And whoever is doing it, STOP SCREWING WITH MY INFORMATION AND POST NUMBERS!!!
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:11 am

Wow, I really liked the dialogue in the Doomsday trailer, "He loved everything about being a man..."
But I really liked the clips from the second trailer you posted.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Im pretty sure they will do at least one or two more seasons after this.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:26 am

This season is turing out to be really good and all I'm saying is that it wouldn't be a good idea to lengthen the show to another season. It's at a really good point where they can stop the show.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:24 am

But you know producers of shows that aren't on prime-time will keep the thing going until no one wants to watch it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:50 am

Well that'd be a stupid move on their part! They eventually ruin the show again if thy continue it any further than this season. Why ruin a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:59 am

The show is at a good point, yes, but in my opinion I think the shows final season will have to do with the phantom zone. So I think they will stop it here.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:00 am

The CW has what?...four shows that are genrealy watched by a decent amount of viewers? Smallville will stay on the air for another season.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:49 am

What was that word Mike... again? If they had ruined it once, and have now brought it back to a good point, that'd only be an indicator that they can keep it going, and even if it gets bad, they'll be able to turn it around again, and end it at that point.

Last edited by SkaroSyndicate on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:56 am

I love how once the creater's of the show leave, the show starts moving past it's soap-opera tendencies and actually becomes good.
Back to top Go down
Planeswalker92
The Dude
The Dude
Planeswalker92

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:59 am

What I'm trying to say is that they have a good thing going this season and another season would be unneeded. I mean come on....Doomsday! How can they top him as a villian. They really can't. It's still early on in the show. They have alot of time to make stuff happen.
Back to top Go down
SkaroSyndicate
Mach 5
Mach 5
SkaroSyndicate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:58 pm

Mr. Mxyzptlk would be fun... and I mean the real one, not some reimagining.
Back to top Go down
Chaos44556
Diety
Diety
Chaos44556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:10 pm

The Fallen 19 wrote:
I love how once the creater's of the show leave, the show starts moving past it's soap-opera tendencies and actually becomes good.
So true, the same thing happened to heroes. The two origional writers left and now it got better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Legends Reborn   Smallville: Legends Reborn - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville: Legends Reborn
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB Productions :: General Chat-
Jump to: