MB Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MB Productions

A community of filmmakers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanitary sketch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fallen 19
BAMF
BAMF
The Fallen 19

Character sheet
Awesome: 5

Sanitary sketch Empty
PostSubject: Sanitary sketch   Sanitary sketch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am

“Sanitary” Sketch.

Shot opens with a TV and a video being put into it.

[On the TV]

“Your Bad Hygiene and You!”

Shot pulls up to Boy sitting on a bench with another boy next him.

Boy 1: Hey Dude, that was a really boss game, huh?

Billy: You bet Daddy-O, that game was made in the shade. Now let’s go make the scene at the happen’n party down the block!

Boy 1: Cool it man! You’ve just been running around! Shouldn’t you wash your hands first?

Billy: Don’t have a cow man! It’ll be fine, besides I’m no square!

Boy 1 leaves and Billy reaches to grab his football that’s next to him. Man in a suit walks out from the shadows. He sets his hand on Billy’s shoulder.

Man: Hold it there Billy!

Billy: Hey! What’s buzzin’ cuzzin?

Man laughs and then turns to the side where there is another camera.

Man: Hi, I’m a 50’s Ad Guy and when I’m not selling bomb shelters and U.S. Savings Bonds I’m out there informing the world of the dangers of improper sanitation.

Billy: Like how?

Man: Well, I’ll tell ya Billy! Improper sanitation can occur anywhere! Even now when you declined to wash your hands

Billy: Aw shucks, I was just tryin’ to be in, I thought washing my paws would make me bad news!

Man: Oh no Billy! In fact, by simply not washing your hands you’ve exposed a danger to you and everyone you love!

Billy: How?

Man: I’ll show you!
[Insert really crappy transition]

Man and Billy appear in a nurse’s office and Billy looks around wildly like he “teleported”.

Billy: Wow-E! That was radioactive! Say? Where are we?

Man: Why, we’re in a doctor’s office Billy and it’s here that we’ll learn a valuable lesson about germs!

Billy: Germs? Who’s that?

Man laughs deeply then turns deadly serious.

Man: Germs are a small and deadly evil that try and wreck your swell time by entering your body and making you sick!

Billy: Golly!
Back to top Go down
https://mbproductions.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Sanitary sketch
Page 1 of 1